Culzean Kit List and Info
Uniform – we always travel to and from Camp in uniform
- Sleeping Bag.
- Carry mat.
- Wash kit and towel.
- At least 3 complete changes of clothing ( as well as uniform).
- Warm jumper or sweatshirt.
- Fleece jacket.
- Boots and trainers.
- 2 sets of boot socks (at least) + other socks for wearing with trainers.
- Waterproof jacket and trousers.
- Waterproof Gaiters (if you have them).
- Warm hat & gloves.
- Water bottle .
- plate, bowl, knife, fork, spoon and cup
- Coat hanger for keeping uniform neat when not wearing.
Swiss Army style Knife can be brought (we will be covering safe and responsible use of knives but these should be packed in kit bag until on site)
Please note the weather may not be all that warm so some warm clothing is essential, It is best if boys bring clothes etc. in a holdall rather than a rucksack as it is easier to store and find gear.
Food: All food will be provided at the camp so please keep personal food items to a minimum (e.g. sweets) no food or drink is to consumed inside tents.
How To Get There: From the North on the A77, in Maybole turn right onto the B7023 ( signposted Culzean, Maidens) and in 50 m turn left (still on the B7023). At a sign for Culzean Country Park turn right into the Park. The campsite is 100 m on the left (before the Paybox).