- Staged Activity Badges have a turquoise background and are awarded for a varity of things. There have been a lot of new ones added to the list for 2015.
- The Joining In Award (square badge with Star and number) is awarded to show the amount of Years someone has been a member of the Scout Movement.
- There are 6 new Challenge Badges, all of which need to be earned to complete the Chief Scout Bronze Award. They are arranged on the uniform as above however there is no set order.
Badges to transfer to Cub Uniform: (Only to be sewn on AFTER Investiture)
- Any Staged Activity Badges (Highest ones only, e.g. If a Beaver has Nights Away 1 and 5 and Musician 1 and 2 then only the Night Away 5 and Musician 2 get transferred.
- Current Joining In Award
- Chief Scout Bronze Award (if earned) is usually presented at the end of Beavers and the Moving on Award on the first night at Cubs, both of which go on the Cub Uniform.
Badge position on Right sleeve and Purple Membership Badge remain constant for all Members from Beavers to Leaders, with only the Section Name Tape changing. (A new set of badges is given at Investiture into the next Section therefore none of these need transferred). To avoid any confusion, the sleeves on the photo are folded forward to show all badges. Please remember to stitch all badges on facing outwards.
All Activity / Staged Activity Badges go on the Left sleeve, in any order, starting at the top.
Members should not wear ANY Badges on their Uniform until after Investiture.
PLEASE do not glue / adhere badges onto Uniform as this makes removal or changing position very difficult. Please sew all badges in place.
Guidance will be given on position of all event badges, e.g. Giant Sleepover goes on left sleeve along with Activity Badges. Only current badges should remain on Uniform. Dated Badges should only be worn for that year, or like with GSO until the next one. Any surplus or old badges can be sewn on to a Campfire Blanket.